FSINF in anderen Sprachen
What to call the "FSINF" in English (and a "Fachschaft", in general)?
Since there seems to be no definite answer, here are some ideas (mainly taken from the LEO discussion pages on this topic ):
- Student Union / Students' Union
- Student Council / Students' Council
- Student Body (this apparently refers to all of the students in a curriculum)
- Student Representatives
- Student Representative Body
- Board of Students
FSINF (these are just made-up suggestions that are not official and were never given blessing to by an "FSS"):
- Student Union (for) Computer Science (SUCS)
- Informatics Student Council of the Vienna University of Technology (ISCVUT) or variations thereof (VUTSCI, SCIVUT, ...)
- Computer Science Student Council (CSSC), Student Council for Computer Science (SCCS) | Informatics Student Council (ISC)
Also note the very fine line between Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Informatics (we should actually use either Computer Science & Engineering or Informatics).
Feel free to contribute :).